Re: [NTLK] Asking again... 16022 Error

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 19:16:02 EDT

Ivan;

Thanks for the splorp link. I haven't been back into the newton long
enough to remember where the resources are, and none of my bookmarks
are on my wife's computer, which I'm using to get done what I can. A
straight Google often leads to promising-looking information that
ends up... on the Apple site.

I didn't mean to sound impatient. I'm on other newsgroups where
that's just what you do if you really need help, you ask again. And
it generally works.

It's more out of desperation than impatience. I've written up a bunch
of material that needs to go out to the folks I've interviewed, and
I've got to get it out of that Newton somehow.

Thanks again,

Jim