Re: [NTLK] itunes plugin - pixell.net server

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 02:02:30 EDT

On Jul 27, 2006, at 10:16 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> On Jul 27, 2006, at 3:32 PM, Roman Pixell [GMail] wrote:
>> <snip> since im biking a lot, blunt2 is out,<snip>
>
> Where, do tell! I haven't heard this exciting news...
>
> Marty

In answer to my own post (poor form I know), www.40hz.org now has a
download link of a Blunt 2 test package (next gen bluetooth software
for Newton).

Still looks like Eckhart has his work cut out for him...

I am actually waiting on my new cell phone which is a Nokia E60,
which seems like it might provide some connectivity for newton? WIFI
via Bluetooth anyone? We shall see.

Marty

PS Roman if you want to post the itunes plugin in the stillnewt.org
software library, we would be happy to have it there... You could
email it to me or DJ Volkasko.

PPS Sorry about your server problems.