[NTLK] Periodic updates to Address Book on mac with Names on Newton 2100.

From: Michael Beale <mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 21:36:48 EDT

Dear Newtontalk,

I need advice on how to periodically update Address Book on Macintosh with
Names on Newton. Given Newtsync does not have the capacity to sync these
details, is there a way of going via another means to extract Names data
which then could for sake of argument every 3 months be done? Anything on
classic which is possible? Is there a way of getting the needed software?
  I want to continue to use the Newton for daytime work with periodic backup
for Names, but not daily or necessarily weekly.

Regards

Michael Beale
Australia