Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Einstein Platform 2006.6

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 17:08:59 EDT

Ooh, now that is a good idea for an accessory! I saw a company that
was offering an video-player for 3G iPods that was a similar design
(although only used the iPod as a hard drive and provided accelerated
video playback by itself), a touch screen for use under Linux is a
great idea.

However, might be worth waiting for the next iPod considering the
rumors (large screen w/touch panel). Who knows what it'll _really_
be, though.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--