Re: [NTLK] Lucent WAN card issues

From: Eddie Roosenmaallen <silvermoon82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 22:09:56 EDT

Hi Robert,

Try turning on "Use Roaming" - this has worked for me. You might also
want to enable power management if you're runnong on battery.

The Bronze card doesn't support WEP at all - the difference in Lucent
cards is that Gold supports 128 and 64-bit WEP, the Silver supports
64-bit, and the Bronze doesn't.

Hope that helps,
  Eddie

--
All a part of my diabolical plot for world domination...