Re: [NTLK] Pico card...

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 19:32:15 EDT

This happened in my MP 2100 (both slots). I found that adjusting the
pitch of the card just slightly as I inserted it allowed it to slide in.

As many have pointed out, it hits the metal shielding around the
PCMCIA connector. Hence adjusting how I was inserting it (normally I
don't even think about it with other cards).

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com