[NTLK] FS - Clearing out the basement...

From: Deep Thought <deepthought_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 14:23:35 EDT

Hello Newtoneers,

As I mentioned in an earlier post I have gathered my Newton related
items for sale.

I have divided items into lots and describe them below.

I am providing no prices - that is for you to decide. I will accept
silent bids for any and all items. Just send me an email with a fair
price and what you wish to buy and you will be considered.

I will keep this open for about a week. After that, the highest
bidder will be notified and shipment will be arranged.

Mailing directly to me and not to the list is preferred.

*****IMPORTANT*****
Mail to: pcbmansales@ix.netcom.com

This is the only place bids will be accepted.

I will combine items for cheaper postage and you will be responsible
for that postage + any insurance you want. To keep things simple I
will only use USPS. This will be Priority Mail, First Class Mail or
Global Priority Mail - my choice.

Items are as described - no more, no less. Everything is in good
cosmetic condition and working. The rechargeable battery packs
(except the eMate) are original and may not have too much life left
in them. They can always be re-celled.

You may email me with questions but I am not going to enter into a
lengthy discourse on every little detail. You either want the item or
not.

Good Luck!

PCBman

Lot 1:

MessagePad 2100 JE7384SXAYK
20 MB Linear Flash Card
EtherLink III 3C589C LAN Card + 8' Ethernet cable
Serial cable ( Newton Interconnect - 9 pin 'D' )
Newton Rechargeable battery pack
Newton 9W Power adaptor
2 Card Blanks
Zippered Leather Case

Lot 2:

MessagePad 2100 JE8291KMAYK
20 MB Linear Flash Card
EtherLink III 3C589C LAN Card + 8" Ethernet cable
Serial cable ( Newton Interconnect - 9 pin 'D')
Newton Rechargeable battery pack
Newton 9W Power adaptor
2 Card Blanks
Leather Flip-Top Case

Lot 3:

MessagePad 2100 JE7330YQAYK
20 MB Linear Flash Card
Serial cable ( Newton Interconnect - 9 pin 'D' )
Newton Rechargeable battery pack
Newton 9W Power adaptor
2 Card Blanks
Leather Flip-Top Case

Lot 4:

MessagePad 2100 JE7381C3AYK
16 MB Linear Flash Card
56K Fax/modem Card + Manual + 6' cable
Newton Rechargeable battery pack
Newton AA Battery sled
Newton 9W Power adaptor
1 Card Blank

Lot 5:

MessagePad 130 IV6121VP6B5
8 MB Linear Flash Card
2x Rechargeable Battery Packs
Serial cable ( MiniDin 8 - 9 pin 'D' )
Serial cable ( MiniDin 8 - MiniDin 8 )
Newton Charging Station w/Stylus
Newton Power Adaptor
Newton 9W Power Adaptor
1 Card Blank

Lot 6:

eMate 300 IV7252BD8TD
4 MB Memory Upgrade (PCBman)
Serial cable ( Newton Interconnect - 9 pin 'D' )
Serial cable ( 8 pin MiniDin - 8 pin MiniDin )
Newton 9w Power Adaptor
Connectivity CD
Manuals
New rechargeable batteries

Has factory calibration message. Doesn't affect operation but I can't
get rid of it.

Lot 7:

Newton Print Pack Cable and software in box

Lot 8:

9x OMP 'AAA" Battery sleds

Lot 9:

EZPresenter VGA graphics card + software

Lot 10:

Newton Fax Modem Model H0005

Lot 11:

Newton Keyboard PK7170K76L5A
w/ zippered Case and dongle

Lot 12:

Newton Keyboard MQ5430676L5A
and dongle

Lot 13:

Hayes Optima External Fax/Modem
w/ case and software

Lot 14:

Newton 9W Power Adaptor
MP2x00 'AA' Battery sled
2x Original MP2x00 Styluses

Lot 15:

Spare parts for eMate, MP2x00 and MP130 ~ 7 lbs
Just pay postage but nominal offers above that will decide who gets it.