[NTLK] [NTLK} Non responding 4 Meg Apple Newton memory Card

From: me <nabfa1_at_sgu.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 08:09:00 EDT

Hello,
Question, if I may. Just recently my 4 Meg Apple memory card is declining to be noticed. This occured after a rather unfortunate forced-reset ( soft reset). Is it possible to bring it out of this state? The newton does know it is there, when I try to remove it, it asks for it back, yet it does not load it. I would greatly appreciate any insight into this. Thank you for your help.

farbod