Re: [NTLK] making one note the backdrop?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jun 18 2006 - 21:50:38 EDT

I don't know how to to that but there are a number of PIM
applications, including the built in Dates program.
As far as background applications I like Avi's backdrop, it has a
number of program preferences that you set. For example tapping on
the the displayed date can launch any application you have
installed. In your case one of the PIM's might work.

see < http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/pim> some are free
and others like TimeTrax or More Info offer free trials but can be
spendy.

Personally I prefer More Info, but my son never found the need for
more than the built in Dates program.

Woody