Re: [NTLK] making one note the backdrop?

From: Susanna <sus_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 01:25:00 EDT

>I want to keep my todo list*, which is a notes outline always there when
>I pick up my newt so it sticks in my head easier, but I use notes a lot
>for other things, so it tends to have some random page open when I'm
>done with it.
>
>*or, can anyone suggest a good app to use for a todo list that would
>work well as a a background app?

I use Backyard as my backdrop. Among other things it lets you create
stickies (called pins) that you can position anywhere you like on the
screen. I use it for reminders and to-dos (making the text large and
bold for important things).

You can also have links in the pins (I think you have to create the
links in other apps, like names and notes). After you've created the
link, you see the link icon in the text of your pin. You click on
the icon, and it opens that specific note or name.

Susanna