Re: [NTLK] How to replace cracked screen

From: Thomas Tempelmann <tempelmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 04:01:48 EDT

On 6/19/06, James Nichols <smilr@mac.com> wrote:
> You might be in good luck. The venerable Frank Gruendel hails from
> your region, and he should be able to help you.

Only I do not need instructions, I need parts!

Frank also told me that there's no way around using an original screen
- you can't build your own by replacing just the cracked glass.

So, if someone has a replacement screen glass + digitizer (my Newton
2100's backlight and LCD still works) to sell, let me know. I'll try
it on ebay...

Thomas