Re: [NTLK] How to replace cracked screen

From: Thomas Tempelmann <tempelmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 24 2006 - 13:18:06 EDT

On 6/24/06, Martin Joseph <NT@stillnewt.org> wrote:
> > pay the $30 shipping from the States to Germany!
>
> <Insert requisite bitching about over priced shipping here>

Haha, I did already. This is something getting worse all the time on
ebay especially. Charging $10-$15 for "handling", justifying the
"high" ebay charges to raise these charges. I already gave one a
negative comment for it, and after a bit of name calling and showing
him that his charge was unreasobable, I actually got $6 back and we
both removed our neg. comments :)

Thomas