[NTLK] Mail V view by date

From: Ulises Gerardo <uice_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 12:48:24 EDT

Hi guys,
I currently use Mail V on my Newton 2100 and it works great. I connect wirelessly using my Airport Express and a Buffalo Wifi card. I recieve and send easily. My issue is when In/Out displays the e-mails it organizes them with the oldest date at the top and the newest e-mails at the bottom of the list.

The question is, how do I switch it to the newest on top and the oldest on the bottom?

Seems like a dumb question but one I can't figure out. Maybe it isn't possible but
I ask you guys for help.

Thanks,

uice