[NTLK] [FS] Drawer-sale: serial adapter (dongle), stylus, PC cable

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 19:47:29 EDT

Ladies and gentlemen,

I don't mind to get rid of the following items and maybe somebody else
need them:

- 1 Newton Serial Adapter (dongle) - EUR 18
- 2 unused and wrapped aluminium stylus - EUR 8 each
- 1 Newton InterConnect-PC serial (female DE-9) cable - EUR 8

For several reasons I never used these items since I bought them and
they are in either perfect or new shape.

Prices (I hope they are fair) do not include shipment from Italy but,
for such weights, it should be a matter of few dollars/euros for about
anywhere. Payment via PayPal.

Please contact me off list, also for information, at
EMFDB(at]TISCALI.IT.invalid
(you know what change and what to remove...)

Thanks,

Giulio