Re: [NTLK] Emate Woes

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 07:57:58 EDT

Once you install he memory crd and start or remove it and start it
forces a 'brainwipe'. This should start automatically and will take
a couple of minutes. If it doesn't then try pressing the reset button.

If this doesn't work, try removing and re inserting the ROM board.
Be sure to remove all power, battery and adapter when installing or
removing Memory board.

Woody