Re: [NTLK] Origami (OT)

From: Keith Hoerling <keith_at_hoerling.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 16:24:40 EST

I don't believe this is off-topic,
and I am curious to know everyone's opinion on this fourm as well!
Please check out the video at your earliest convienence.

The input mechanism certainly seems to be inspired by the Newton,
and what appear to be inspectors seem to come straight from OS X--cool.

Origami may have a future because Micro$oft wisend up to change the metaphor
instead of just cramming Windows XP embedded into a portable device.
I can't wait to see one in person.

k.h.