Re: [NTLK] Origami (OT)

From: Keyth Owen <keyth.owen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 17:50:41 EST

I think Apple should really consider going back to the eMate form
factor and slapping some Mac OS guts in it. It needn't have the best
LCD screen, but today LCDs are relatively cheap (Look at gameboy SP and
Micro, or VG Pocket for example. They sell in the sub-$100 range for
the whole system with a NICE LCD screen). Something that could be used
to do basic work on the go without sucking up tons battery power or
costing over $1000 would be a great choice for Apple.

Of course, this is just a fantasy.