Re: [NTLK] Newt Printer

From: Will Ross <paxswill_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 21:29:35 EST

Refilling them is easy. Just consider them as Canon cartridges and
find the appropriate refill kit. I still use my Stylewriter 1200
(with the 1500 driver), 2500, and I used to be able to use a modern
Epson printer with a little fudging.
-Will
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum
saxum immane mittam

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

"Veni, vidi, vici"
        -Julius Caesar