Re: [NTLK] Japanese input

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 04:25:06 EST

I would be interested in hearing about a Japanese<->English dictionary that
goes beyond what CLex offers. I have the 1998 version of CLex by Joseph
Chen. It's pretty good, but many common words are not in the dictionary.
Would be nice to have something more complete. However, CLex is pretty neat
because looked up words are displayed in Kanji, hiragana and English. You
are not allowed to write in Kanji though. THAT would be a lifesaver!
Sometimes you don't know how to input the Chinese characters, so being able
to draw them is so helpful! The only way I can do that is use ATOK for Mac
OS X. Wish they had ATOK for the Newton!

Best,

James Wages