[NTLK] recommendations on good serial to USB cable

From: Susan Sedro <ssedro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 17:40:44 EST

My class was given an Epson printer. We had been trying to find an IR
printer so that we could beam our projects to the printer from the eMates,
since my students thought that sounded incredibly cool. However, we are not
about to waste a free printer.
It connects via USB. We'd like to use it to print from our eMates. Can
anyone recommend a serial to USB cable that works with the eMates? Should I
expect that all such cables will work with the Epson?
Thanks for any knowledge you can share.
Susan Sedro
grade 5 teacher
Minnesota, USA