Re: [NTLK] TimeTrax

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 19:33:50 EST

TimeTrax and More Info work with and add data to your existing Names,
Dates and Notes applications. So if newtsyn works with your OS then
the use of TimeTrax should be no problem. There is frequent
discussion of syncing on this list and it seems that what you want to
do is possible, be sure that you have the latest patches etc and
search recent archives
see< http://thenowhereman.com/hacks/newton/index.html>
John prefers TimeTrax I prefer More Info. Both offer free trials.

Woody