Re: [NTLK] Newton Bluetooth for newbies

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 11:44:24 EST

Hi Michael,

i am very happy to know you like this initiative!

Please do not need to paypal right now.

I would love to get a definitive number of agreements before
starting to take payments and placing any order.

I will keep you informed about it.

Then many thanks for pointing to the errata about total euros cost!

  - correct amount in euros X1 Pico Pcmcia including shipping is
29,20eur

  - correct amount in euros X1 Pico Pcmcia including shipping is
35.72usd

Cheers,
Adriano