Re: [NTLK] MP 130 sleep preferences

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 14:45:42 EST

When I used a MP120 2.0 I liked Sleep Aid to do just what you are
describing. Check out:
http://mirrors.unna.org/ftp.amug.org/pub/newton/utilities/2.x/sleepaid-2.1.s
it.hqx

on UNNA.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41

Thoma Mattox wrote:
<snip>
When I am at work, I plug the Newt in and am in a well lit environment. At
this location I would prefer the Newt to never sleep and have backlight off.
However, everywhere else, use batteries (set sleep time to 10 minutes) and
would like the backlight on. Is there an app that would enable the Newt to
set sleep preferences either off of power supply (presence or absence) or
work location selected in Avi's Backdrop?
<snip>