Re: [NTLK] A Moment of Silence for A Newton dead in the line of duty....

From: Christopher O'Shannon <o_shannon_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 23:21:30 EST

Bummer. I'm sure there are a few on the list who know how you feel.
I had a similar experience a few years ago with my faithful MP120 but
6 months later I picked up a mint condition 2100 and life was sweet :-)
I still have the 120 with the broken screen - couldn't bear to throw
it out - it's only small anyway!
- just like my old powerbooks, SE30, Colour Classic etc only smaller
LOL -

Chris