Re: [NTLK] Just bought a Newton and need directions?

From: Thomas Tempelmann <tempelmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 11:57:35 EST

Why does everything around explaining the Newton has to be about
"crazyness" and "morons"??

Please, can't the Wiki be phrased in calm words instead? It's quite
annoying, I think.

BTW, I do not believe that a Serial cable and dongle is always
necessary for bootstrapping - at least those owning an older Mac
Powerbook can use IrDA to install packages instead.

--
Thomas Tempelmann - exaggerating over a million times a day!
http://www.tempel.org/rb/  -- The primary source of outdated REALbasic