[NTLK] looking for personal media and accountable

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 16:31:50 EST

Hi all,
There are two packages I have been looking for awhile now. I have
looked all over both Personal Media and Accountable. While I have found
accountable, it was the older versions which only worked with NOS 1.3.
The very last version (later than 2.5....2.6 I think) will work with NOS
2.x but since it disappeared sshortly after it was released it is a hard
version to find.

Now it just occurred to me that perhaps this is on the Newton Museum
disks. Could someone that has a set of them look for these two packages
and perhaps pass them my way? I would appreciate it.

-Dan