[NTLK] Newton compatibility for a 3Com Megahertz card?

From: James Fraser <fast_fierce_and_funny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 18:28:13 EST

Hello Everyone,

Could someone please verify the (in)compatibility of a
3Com Megahertz modem with an MP 130 (or a 2000/2100 if
I can't use it in a 130)? This is the 3CXM756 model.

I know there's a driver on UNNA for the 3CXM556 and
XJ5560 models, but I'm not sure about this one.

I'm attempting to put together a "throwaway" Newton
for those Bad Parts of town and the price is right on
an example of this particular model. Before I take
the plunge, though, I'm trying to verify compatibility
so I don't end up with another addition to my
paperweight collection.

I would be grateful for any information anyone could provide.

Best,

James Fraser