[NTLK] GPS

From: Andreas Nijenhuis <Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net>
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 14:32:02 EST

Hello,

You'll also need a map, so GPS Map will have something to display.

There's an excellent map of Europe, divided in different parts,
available here :

<http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Software/_GPS%20Software/GPS%20Map/Maps/>

To store it, you'll need a flash memory card (since the maps weigh
something like 1 Mb apiece).

I didn't succeed for now to make the thing work, but some other people
have been succesful. My MP 2100 is full with all kind of other stuff, so
maybe it's a conflict problem...

Hope this helps, best regards,

Andreas

--
MessagePad 110, 130, 2000, 2100, eMate 300
<http://messagepad.free.fr>