Re: [NTLK] eBay something you might want to know.

From: Russ Bravo <russbravo_at_lineone.net>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 05:56:16 EST

I use eBay a lot and would find it really difficult to manage without
PayPal - while the slice they take can be irritating, the convenience,
speed and ability to keep a check on what's coming in or going out is
invaluable.

I'd rather their percentage was smaller, and sometimes I struggle to
understand why different amounts paid in don't seem to tally with the
amount they take, but overall I'm glad they do what they do. There's
also protection built in if a transaction does go wrong.

That said, I do think it's cheeky them effectively forcing you to have
a Premier account.

Russ, UK