Re: [NTLK] Newton users in the UK

From: Jon Scordia <jscordia_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 17:25:28 EDT

Of course, I'm Scottish, so none of THOSE stereotypes apply to me!

I'm too far north of the guys 'dahn sahf' to respond to the original
query re. an SE UK Newton group.

But thought I'd pop up and be counted as a UK Newtontalk member. I
doubt there's a critical mass up here, but Ronnie was good enough to
invite me to the last London meeting, which I had to decline.

Speaking of which, his absence on the list is noted! Whatever
happened to the UK 'Museum Masters?' I offered to dupe these for UK
members.....

Regards, Jon