Re: [NTLK] Freeze utilities....

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 01:47:33 EDT

On 5/4/2006 12:22 AM, andy bloom wrote:
> Morning all
> I'm the proud new owner of a MP2000 and am trying to get it Bluetoothed.
> I've done all the necessaries through Wiki and am still getting errors.
> Methinks too many packages, not enough heap.
> What might be the best freeze package to use to liberate up some space?
> As an added query, how do I select groups of packages?
>
> manythanks from not so Sunny Wales
> Andybloom

If you have Freeze turned on (it is not by default) you only have to
hold down the pen on the icon (package) you want to freeze in the extras
so that you hear a squeek and the icon remains selected (highlighted)
then click the routing icon (envelope) and select freeze.

If you don't see the freeze option then you need SBM options, which will
allow you to turn on freeze, among other handy features such as more
clipboards. And if you are strapped for storage space you can delete
the package as it will keep freezing enabled, although it is very small
footprint.

It should be on UNNA.

-Dan