[NTLK] Newton Heaven!

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 13:44:11 EDT

First of all, a great thanks to Frank, for his wonderful web page,
without with, I could never have done what I did today!

Last week, Alex Santos and I went together on an Allegro auction for
two Newton MP 2000s. They arrived today, and right before dinner,
after deciding that one of them was such a mess it wasn't really worth
"saving" as it was, I decided to steal its screen for my cracked 2100
screen. Following Frank's directions, I just finished putting both
back together, and mine works! Everything's still there! And I'm back
in Newton business. ;-) Thanks Frank!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland