Re: [NTLK] Why I don't buy from Knowledge Navigator (Example #3)

From: Adam Goddard <pashosh_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 17:35:36 EDT

> For $33 I can get a refurbished, rechargeable battery pack from one of
> your competitors:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/rxwfx
>
> Notice, this auction INCLUDES the 2450mAH batteries, but does not
> include ANY questions as to the final cost. I know exactly what I
> getting and, I know exactly how much it's going to cost me...no
> deceptive b*llsh*t between u and the i.

If you want the best battery for your Newton, get someone to recell
your pack with 2600mAh or 2700mAh. Go to a battery place(industrial,
not retail) and ask for the "A" cells. You'll pay a little extra but
the power life and service life will be awesome and well worth the
money.

Regards,
   - Adam Goddard