[NTLK] AppleTalk over wifi

From: Andreas Nijenhuis <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 04:07:20 EDT

Hello,

Using AppleTalk over wifi can be tricky. On the graphite AirPort base
stations, it works, on the Snow (dual ethernet) ones, it doesn't. Blame
Apple... (for not supporting their own stuff).

What base station are you using?

Best regards,

Andreas

--
MessagePad 110, 130, 2000, 2100, eMate 300
<http://messagepad.free.fr>