Re: [NTLK] Good Night and Good Luck.

From: Sushi <sushi_at_ragingbull.com>
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 03:21:59 EDT

Sad to see you go PCBman.

You definitely made a large contribution to the community over the years.

Completely understand your point about pursuing other hobbies. We have only one
life to spend and we might as well spend it doing the things that we want.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Sushi

> On Wed, 10 May 2006 13:54:49 -0400 (GMT-04:00), PCBman wrote:
> I will be gathering all my Newton stuff and selling/giving away/trashing
> it all. Why? you may ask. Well, I just have so many things that I want to
> do that I don't have time to do ANY of them!
> I want to devote more time to my other hobbies like robotics, video editing,
> photography, LEGO (Yes, LEGO!), electronic music (did you know I made an
> album?) + 1,001 other things.
>
> In the meantime, I will put a list togther for you all.
>
> I still have an email box pcbman@ix.netcom.com
>
> You can reach me there if you have a pressing need for information.
>
> Thank you all for supporting me by word or deed throughout the years.
>
> Good night and good luck!
>
> PCBman

Talk Stocks with Smart Investors -- http://www.ragingbull.com

Click Below for Brokerage Specials for Raging Bull Users
http://www.ragingbull.com/tradingcenter