Re: [NTLK] Stupid programming horse sh%t

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 14:31:27 EDT

It is on UNNA but under the name of WinNTK here is a link:

http://mirrors.unna.org/download.planetnewton.com/download/programming/WinNT
K161.zip

TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/pwk58

It is a zip file, it does work, and if that link gives you issues, let me
know and I'll Email it to you. It is a 5.5mb file.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

Matt K. typed:
<snip>
I thought that UNNA at least would make the process as simple and as
easy as possible, to ENCOURAGE others to take up programming. Somebody
PLEASE send me a link to a working, simple and easy to unzip, folder of
the bare neccessity Newton SDK and documentation, for God's sake.
<snip>