[NTLK] [FS] [ANN] Correction Newton 2000 & 2100 Blue and White Backlights

From: Knowledge Navigator <knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 18:31:38 EDT

NewtonTalk Members,
<CORRECTION>:
One thing that was not noted in my original post is that the buy price includes installation if you require it.
</CORRECTION>

I have now completed a production run on a professionally manufactured Bright White and Soothing Blue Newton replacement backlight. These backlights slip perfectly into your Newton 2000 or 2100 with the only modification being soldering or by some other means removing your existing backlight cable lead and attaching it to this backlight.

These backlights have been manufactured with the latest technology available for Electroluminescence. The backlights have a half-life, 24 hour run time of 3000 hours. This means that they will be half as bright as when they were first installed after 3000 hours.

I normally run my Newton backlight whenever I run my unit as it improves readability on the display and 3000 hours should last the average user several years.

White Backlight On
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3834/whiteon1yl.jpg

White Backlight Off
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1979/white_off.jpg

Blue Backlight On
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1488/blue_on.jpg

Blue Backlight Off
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5125/blue_off.jpg

Blue Backlight Installed
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/7613/blueinstalled1cq.jpg

As with all my products, these are warrantied for 1 year from date of sale.

Pricing on my website is $99 for either the blue or white backlight, however as a special offer to NewtonTalk readers, I am offering pricing at $39 each plus shipping for the FIRST 25 ORDERS received. Shipping to anywhere in North America will be $10, South America/Europe $14, Japan/Australia $16.

Paypal is preferred for payment, however I will accept check (or cheque for non-Americans), or money orders.

Sincerely,
Knoweldgenavigator

www.newtonsales.com
Supporting Newton users for over 5 years