Re: [NTLK] Comparing MP 2000/2100 and PSP dimensions

From: James Fraser <fast_fierce_and_funny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat May 20 2006 - 12:22:35 EDT

Hello,

>The 2100 is much bigger than The PSP it's about the same height but
>not the same width try looking for the NewtBoot it's an awesome case!

Yes, I've seen the NewtBoot. While it certainly seems to be a well-made
case, it's a little "chunkier" than I'd like. The case I'm looking at has a
listed depth of 2", while the NewtBoot is 4" thick.

This post offers some pics of the NewtBoot:

http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2006-03/0699.html

...with the fourth picture in the set showing the case juxtaposed with a
ruler. I must say it was thoughtful of Matthew Surles (the OP) to include
such a pic so that potential buyers could better understand what they're
looking at.

Besides the thickness factor, I think a carabiner-type attachment point
would suit my needs better than the NewtBoot's handle/shoulder strap.
[shrugs] It's a geek thing...

Best,

James Fraser