Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New experiences with your MessagePad

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 08:27:53 EDT

I visited this oddly named NOTWEN site for the first time today. All the
while I was thinking... "Are these products for real?" I've not read much
about them on this list, which I guess is why they came as a bit of a
surprise. Curious to see how the NewtUSB adapter compares with veteran
products like Keyspan.

Anyway go to this URL:
<http://www.notwen.com/newtusb/>

Now click on the NCU link which says it will take you here:
http://www.oldschool.net/newton/papers/ncu.html%0A

Nope. Takes you right to the top of the domain -- a domain that looks like
it's for sale, I might add. This needs to be fixed.

The ClearDock looks interesting, although I guess we must wait until 2007
for more details on that.

All said, if these are legitimate Newton products, the NewtCommunity should
be snapping them up left and right. :-)

Best,

James Wages