Re: [NTLK] Newton X Press - book oddities

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 09:34:01 EDT

On 5/28/2006 1:59 AM, Woody Smith wrote:
> Thank you for the update, its good to hear that you are making progress.
> I for one am looking forward to Newton X Press.
>

> Woody

As am I. And if you ever figure out multiformats (classic, MP2000
portrate, Landscape, Emate, etc). Do let us know. That has been one
nut that I have not cracked for quite a while. But then I was trying to
get the current software to make them. I still think that they have, or
were planning on adding it in the next release of the Bookmaker and or
Press. You can select which format via taping the i then the prefs
which you can choose the display size. But with the current tools it is
not possible (perfectly anyway) to add more formats with the current
tools. I did mange to get them to work with bookmaker somewhat but the
pagination was not perfect and you would loose a few lines every few
pages depending on what format you were using. I never did figure out
how to get past this, though I did come close.

-Dan