Re: [NTLK] Apple's latest patent

From: Aaron Eiche <aaron.eiche_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 18:56:14 EST

I honestly don't think that will ever happen. Newton or not, Jobs is pretty
strong against the PDA. PDA functionality will only come with a Phone. Data
input would have to be a lot faster in the iPod to make that part of it
viable.
It's about time for a new Apple CEO as it is, after that, who knows what
will happen. Maybe someone enterprising enough would bring back the Newton.
</wishful thinking>