Re: [NTLK] Help, redux

From: R A Parker <QuadzillaNET_at_Newted.ORG>
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 10:35:00 EST

On Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 8:15 pm Steve Trotter wrote:

> But how does one edit/see/modify/delete files on the memory card? Is
> there an application,
> how does one edit/see/modify/delete files on the memory card?

I think what you're looking for is called the "Extras" application. There are some default folders (there) where stuff gets placed; Extensions, Help, Storage and so on. You can also create your own folders to organize the rest of the stuff. I have folders called Applications (of course), Games, Literature, etc. Use the File (folder) icon to organize / delete these packages.

If you have a version NOS 2.0 MP120, you should also study the FAQ and learn about "Freezing" packages. There is a way to freeze all packages when you start (reset) your Newton. This is helpful when you want to troubleshoot/fix problem (crashing) apps.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM