Re: [NTLK] How to adjust DTMF volume

From: Michael J. Hußmann <michael_at_michael-hussmann.de>
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 11:07:08 EST

Sonny Hung (sonnyhung@gmail.com) wrote:

> NIce program...

Thank you! Over the years, there was very little feedback about those
packages.

> How come you've got four programs in the German Version of yoru
> website but only two in the English Version of it?

"Dialer" really should be on the english page as well, as there isn't
much to localize in this app; it is just that I never got around writing
english docs. With "Computus" it's more complicated, as there would a
huge list of holiday names to be translated, some of which are probably
only regionally observed anyway. And then, there aren't that many who
would find this software useful in the first place. (Still, "Computus"
is my longest running software project so far, starting out as a
HyperCard stack, then a Newton app, and now an application for Mac OS X.)

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: michael@michael-hussmann.de
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de