Re: [NTLK] Intermittent WaveLan problem -- please help!

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 03:58:56 EST

On Nov 7, 2006, at 2:33 AM, dieter wrote:

> Sorry -- I guess I don't know how to find a good public DNS server;
> I tried
> a few that I found on the internet, but I couldn't get anything to
> work.
> Any pointers on how I could get my settings in order would be a
> great help.

The DNS IP is pretty essential for any Internet setup. Roadrunner
should really give you that information. There are times where DHCP
just doesn't work and a manually set up DNS is required.

I don't know wher you are located, but I found these and AFAIK, RR in
California had the same (or similar) IPs:

----
http://robowerk.com/