Re: [NTLK] Touchscreen iPod rumor

From: PaulMmn <PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 20:17:51 EST

Well, I dunno... unless it's done -very- carefully, a touch screen
means you'll need to look at the screen to press a button! I have a
Sony AV3000 remote control, and it has a touch screen. It takes 2
hands-- one to hold the thing, the other to find and press the
button! Now, one rumour said the touch screen has buttons around the
edge of the iPod. If there are a few carefully placed bumps to guide
the fingers (and provide a grip), it'll be easy to one-hand it.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@ix.netcom.nospam.com