Re: [NTLK] Question About Scanning

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 20:23:31 EST

Thanks List,

I'm at home and tomorrow is Sunday for me...
I'll be at church and will return to my office on Monday.
I will have to try it again when I get in. Unfortunately I've already
done as least 200 Pages plus scanned in - in the current setup.

If this does work I will have to redo all I've done and I'm a
perfectionist so I'll do it to make it just right... but I want to
tell the rest of you that Frank G. at this time has provided a nice
copy of the NotePhone Handset Handbook already.. I can provide that
smaller one to anyone who is interested as is and hopefully he'll
remember who gave it to him later so I can credit it to them... the
PDF is on my gmail account so if anyone is interested please resend
your request for NOTEPHONE HANDSET HANDBOOK as your subject... those
not idicating this will not be responded to as it will likely be
overlooked by my tired eyes...

As soon as I'm finished with the NOTEPHONE NEWTON HANDBOOK I will post
a notification and those who have asked for it please resend with that
as the subject as it takes too long to seach my gmail account with
the limited time I have now a days.

Thanks for all the suggestions ;-)

I'll also the the Photoshop idea, thanks for Ulises who sent me an
Original License of Photoshop 8.0 I'll do that on OS9 on my Wallstreet
when I get a chance to load it up...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung