Re: [NTLK] :::Mammoth Bundle of Newt:::

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Wed Nov 29 2006 - 10:22:12 EST

        Agreed. I recently offloaded a bunch of Atari disks on the condition that some hard to find floppy drives were attached. Naturally he might have thrown the rest of the disks away (actually he didn't, I know him) but at least I myself didn't have to try them away, but got them out of my possession all the same.

        But then this is also GIVING the things away. That is the only difference.

        Doc Clu