Re: [NTLK] eMate 300 Clear Case

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 21:28:41 EDT

On 10/2/06, Phil <newtontalk@netveyance.net> wrote:
> Hello everyone -- I've been lurking for a few weeks since recent eMate, m100, and m120
> acquisitons.
>
> Regarding the clear eMate, there are pictures of one in use at the February 2004 SNUG
> meeting. http://www.tow.com/photogallery/2004/20040224_snug/
>
> Note that the eMate is not the subject of any of the photos -- you need to look to one
> side of the pics to notice it.
>
> Someone here will probably know the identity of the owner from the pics, or from the site
> owner Adam Tow and could perhaps request additional photos and info...?

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the Eagle Eyes there! ;-)
I just shot an email to Adam and he kindly let me place those shots up
on my Flickr to temporarily document the eMate 300 Clear Case. He has
also put me in contact with the owner and I hope to hear good new from
him, if it pans out well I should have a few choice shots of the eMate
300 Clear Case for everyone's perusal...

I believe the owner is in one of the shots of the eMate 300 Clear
Case, I can't verify that 100% since I don't know him in person but
I'd have to check the WWNC photos.

Link to eMate 300 Clear Case by Apple
http://flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157594310218080

--