[NTLK] Questions regarding 2100 and wireless

From: Thoma Mattox <twmattox_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 10:59:01 EDT

 I am thinking of upgrading from my trusty 130 to a 2100. I have questions
(Iknow I have debated this before and asked questions too)...
1) I use lookout to sync to my Windows laptop (work laptop). What is the
configuration I need to get to do this? On my 130 the cable simply plugs
intothe side of the Newt. I have heard that is not the case with the 2100...

2) What upgrades should I consider? I am not a "power user" by any stretch,
but I am looking into increasing my capability. Possibly send/receive work
emails via wireless etc.

3) Will my PC memory care (with names etc) simply plug in and be readable?
Orwill I have to re-enter all my contacts, notes, etc?

4) I have 3 wireless cards (2 are cardbuss and 1 PCMCIA). I know the
cardbusscards will not work but am hoping the other will. It is a WaveLAN
(plain not the Silver or Gold). On the top is Lucent Technologies
PC24E-00-FC. Along the bottom 5V and 16 are checked. It indicates BootRom NO
and WEP no.

Finally, I would prefer to make my purchase from the list (as opposed to
EBAY). Anyone have a 2100 to sell???