Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes

From: <MKow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 20:17:41 EDT

Sigh... Okay, I will attempt to explain this crude "workaround" one more
time...

If you install VoiceNotes, you will not have to worry about it expiring.
Simply take one of your long-playing recorded audio notes and COPY it. Then,
re-record over that audio note. You can make as many copies of the initial
long-playing note as you wish. Just make sure you save at least one of these notes to
use as a template. I don't know WHY this works, but it DOES work for me. Give
it a try!

My own experience is that my audio recordings occasionally skip a bit, but my
Newton looks like it was dropped a couple of times before I ever acquired
it...

[Disclaimer: The author does not endorse cheating software developers out of
their much-deserved revenue. However, one can justify resuscitating deadware,
strictly for entertainment and research purposes]

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA